- Felt Sheet - Green
- Felt Sheet - Blue
- Felt Sheet - Black
- Velcro Dots
- Crayola® Model Magic® - White
- Crayola® Model Magic® - Red
- Crayola® Markers
- Foam Stickers - Alphabet
- Crayola® Pointed Scissors
- Crayola® Glue Stick
- Craft Smart® Paint Brush
- Pencil Box
- Fine Motor
- Cut black felt to fit inside the bottom and sides of the pencil box and secure with glue.
- Cut green felt in half and roll each piece for gutter rails. Secure with glue.
- Shape your white Model Magic® into ten bowling pins. Roll small worm shapes of red Model Magic and place around the neck of the bowling pins as shown. Let dry.
- Using a black marker on the lid of the box, draw circles for setting your pins as pictured.
- Kneed together small amounts of red and white Model Magic and shape into bowling ball. Dip the end of the paint brush into the ball to make finger hole indentations. Let dry.