Tic-Tac-Toe Canvas Board Game
- Artist's Loft™ Canvas Board, 14"x18"
- Artist's Loft™ Canvas Boards, 2"x4" (2)
- Artist's Loft™ Canvas Boards, 4"x4" – Black (9)
- Blumenthal Lansing Company® Favorite Findings Buttons - Big Ocean
- Creatology™ Felt Stickers - Flip Flops
- me and my BIG ideas® Chipboard Stickers
- Artist's Loft™ Acrylic Paint - Blue and Black
- Ribbon - Color/Design of Choice
- Aleene's® Original Tacky Glue®
Paint large canvas board blue. Let dry.
Paint both of the 2"x4" canvases.
Glue the 2"x4" canvases at top of canvas board as shown.
Glue the nine 4"x4" canvases to board as shown.
Remove adhesive backing from stickers and place on buttons. Use just two colors of flip flops, one for each opponent.
Punch hole at top left of canvas board, thread a piece of ribbon thru and tie knot in back to hold.
Tie a piece of chalk to end of ribbon.