Tic Tac Toe Valentine's Card
Use your creativity to make your card unique!
Designed by Sulyn Industries.
- Low Heat Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Cardstock – Pink
- Creatology™ Glitter Foam Sheet – Silver
- Creatology™ Chenille Stem – Red
- Creatology™ Foam Heart Shapes, .375" – Red (2) and White (2)
- Heart-shaped Gems, .375" – Light Pink (2) and Hot Pink or Red (3)
- Alphabet Sticker Letters – I, Y, O and U (or download pattern)
- Creatology™ Glitter Glue, 1.8 oz. – Silver
- Pattern (download button below)
Cut a piece of pink cardstock to 5½"x7½". Fold in half to make a card 3¾"x5½".
Cut two silver glitter foam strips, each one ½"x3½".
Cut two pieces of red pipe cleaner to 3¾".
Cut six pieces red chenille stems to ¾".
Using pattern provided (download below), cut out two white foam hearts and two red foam hearts, or use pre-cut foam hearts.
Glue one white foam heart to the center of the card.
Glue the two longer chenille stem pieces to the card vertically on each side of the center heart.
Glue the shorter chenille stem pieces horizontally above and below the center heart, to make the shape of a tic tac toe board.
Decorate the empty squares with heart shaped gems, foam hearts, and sticker letters.