Tidal Pool Earrings
- Faceted Cornerless Cubes, 4mm – Aqua (39-40)
- Glass Swirl Lentils, 20mm – Dark Aqua (2)
- Eye Pins, 2" – Silver-plated (2)
- Ear Wires – Silver-plated (2)
- Circle Links, 38mm – Silver-plated (2)
- Circle Links, 27mm – Silver-plated (2)
- Jump Rings, 15mm – Silver-plated (2)
- Jump Rings, 8mm – Silver-plated (2)
- Jump Rings, 4mm – Silver-plated (10)
- Craft Wire, 26ga – Silver-plated (36")
- Wire Cutters
- Chain (or Flat) Nose Pliers (2)
- Round Nose Pliers
Step 1 Cut the wire in half.
Step 2 Use 18" of wire to wrap 17-18 aqua cubes around one 27mm circle link. Set aside.
Step 3 Use the eye pin to string one cornerless cube, one dark aqua swirl lentil, and one cornerless cube. Form a simple loop. Use two 4mm jump rings to attach the top loop to one ear wire.
Step 4 Use the 8mm jump ring to string the beaded circle link and the 38mm circle link.
Step 5 Use one 4mm jump ring to attach the bottom loop of the beaded link to the previous 8mm jump ring. Use one 4mm jump ring to attach the previous 8mm jump ring to one 4mm jump ring. Attach the previous 4mm jump ring to one 15mm jump ring.
Step 6 Repeat Steps 2-5 for second earring.