Tie Your Shoes Learning Lacing Canvas Board
- ArtMinds™ Canvas Board, 12"x16"
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Acrylic Paints – Black, White, Red and Turquoise
- Crop-A-Dile™ II Big Bite Eyelet Setter
- Paintbrushes – Assorted Sizes
- Ribbon, Narrow – Color/Style of Choice (2 Yds.)
- Painter’s Tape
Step 1 Paint canvas board turquoise. Let dry.
Step 2 Place painter’s tape where desired to create space for the red stripes.
Step 3 Paint desired area red. Let dry.
Step 4 Use pattern provided and draw shoes onto canvas.
Step 5 Paint shoes as shown.
Step 6 Use the Big Bite eyelet setter to punch holes where laces belong. Use image as a guide.
Step 7 Use fine line brush to write "Tie your best."
Step 8 Add ribbon to lacing holes.