Tim Holtz® May Your Wish Come True Card
- Tim Holtz® Distress Paint - Picket Fence, Mustard Seed, Broken China and Barn Door
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink Pad - Broken China
- Tim Holtz® Distress Stain - Wild Honey
- Archival Inks™ Pad - Jet Black
- Clear Stamp Set - Urban Grunge
- Grid Block Set
- Inkssentials™ Collage Glue Stick
- Inkssentials™ Glossy Accents™
- Popit Shapes -Squares
- Tim Holtz® Tissue Wrap - Melange
- Tim Holtz® Paper Stash - French Industrial
- Time Holtz® Wishbones
- Tim Holtz® Chit Chat Stickers
- Sizzix® Movers & Shapers Die - Ornamental
- Tim Holtz® Vagabond Machine
- Paper Trimmer
- Bone Folder
Step 1 Trim a 6½"x5" piece from French Industrial paper. Attach to card using Inkssentials™ collage glue stick.
Step 2 Color the French Industrial paper with Mustard Seed, Broken China and Barn Door Distress Paints. Ink the edges with Jet Black Archival Inks™ pad.
Step 3 Trim a 6"x5" piece from Melange tissue wrap. Using Inkssentials™ collage glue stick, attach to cardstock.
Step 4 Die cut the piece using Sizzix® Vagabond machine and Sizzix® Movers & Shapers Die -- Ornamental.
Step 5 Color the die cut piece with Mustard Seed, Broken China and Picket Fence Distress Paints. Ink the edges with Jet Black Archival Inks™ pad.
Step 6 With Popit Shapes Squares, mount the die cut to the card.
Step 7 Cut six or so 2¼"x1½" pieces from cardstock. Using Inkssentials™ collage glue stick, stack the pieces together. Round the corners with scissors.
Step 8 Paint the stacked cardstock with Broken China Distress Paint.
Step 9 When dry, stamp on it with script stamp from Urban Grunge Clear stamp set and Broken China Distress Ink pad.
Step 10 Stitch a wishbone with needle and thread to the cardstock block.
Step 11 Apply Glossy Accents on the block surface and let dry.
Step 12 Mount the block to the die cut piece from Step 6 using Popit Shapes -- Squares.
Step 13 Cut about a 4" long strip from cardstock. Paint it with Barn Door and Mustard Seed Distress Paint. Ink the edges with Jet Black Archival Inks™ pad.
Step 14 Snip off the ends to look like ribbon. Attach Chit Chat stickers to spell out the sentiment “May Your Wish Come True”. Attach below the wishbone block from Step 12.
Step 15 Highlight the word ‘wish’ by outlining it with black pen and draw lines with it using ruler to create a frame around the die cut piece.