Time Flies Quad Card from Stampendous®
Coordinating embossing powders is a great way to add detail to this card.
Designed by Kristine Reynolds, courtesy of Stampendous®.
- Stampendous® Perfectly Clear™ Stamps - Time Flies
- Recollections™ Embossing Powder - Metallic Gold, Champagne Pearl, Copper Detail and Silver Detail
- Recollections™ Cardstock - Green and White
- DCWV® Paper Pad - the Old World Stack™
- Beacon® Zip-Dry™ Adhesive
- Recollections™ Dimensional Dots
- Tsukineko® VersaMark™ Watermark Ink
- Tsukineko® Memento™ Dye Ink - Bamboo
- Recollections™ Embossing Heat Tool
Fold a 4¼"x1" piece of green cardstock in half to form card base.
Adhere a 4-1/8"x5-3/8" panel of patterned paper to the card.
Stamp sentiment in Bamboo green ink on the bottom of the card.
Adhere a thin strip of green paper horizontally above the stamped sentiment.
Stamp the watch on a scrap of patterned paper with VersaMark® ink.
Cover stamped image with gold embossing powder and shake excess powder back into jar.
Heat powder until it melts.
Cut out watch and adhere to bottom of card with dimensional dot.
Cut a 3-3/8" square panel of green patterned paper.
Back the panel with a 4-5/8" panel of green cardstock.
Adhere layered panels to card.
Cut four 1¼" square white panels out of cardstock.
Stamp the watch on one of the panels with VersaMark® ink.
Cover the stamped image with Metallic Gold embossing powder and shake the excess powder back into the jar.
Heat image until the powder melts.
Repeat Steps 13-15 on each of the remaining three panels, but emboss one in Silver Detail, one in Copper Detail, and one in Champagne Pearl embossing powder.
Back each of the four stamped panels with a 1½" square green panel.
Adhere the four square panels to the card.