Tip of the Cap Brownies
- Wilton® Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant
- Wilton® Candy Melts® Candy – Light Cocoa
- Favorite Brownie Mix or Recipe
- Wilton® 8-Cavity Silicone Mold – Brownie Pops
- Wilton® Non-Stick Cookie Sheet
- Wilton® Cooling Grid
- Wilton® Square Cut-Outs™
- Wilton® Fondant Roller, 9"
- Wilton® Roll & Cut Mat
- Wilton® Brush Set
- Wilton® Parchment Triangles
- Embroidery Scissors
- Waxed Paper
In advance: Make candy mortarboards. Place medium square Cut-Outs™ on cookie sheet. Fill 3/16" deep with melted candy. Chill until firm; unmold. Repeat as needed. For buttons, pipe ¼" dots of candy on waxed paper. Chill until firm; peel off paper.
Bake and cool brownies in silicone mold supported by cookie sheet. Unmold and trim to 1¼"H. Seal bottoms with melted candy; chill until firm. Cover brownies with melted candy; chill until firm. Attach mortarboards with melted candy; let set.
For tassels, roll out colored fondant 1/16" thick. Cut a 1¼"x1½"W strip for each tassel needed. Cut 1"Dx1/8"W slits for fringe; brush uncut edge with water and roll up to form tassel. For cord, cut 1/8"W x ¾"L strip and attach to mortarboard with damp brush; attach tassel.