Tissue Paper Flower Pin
- Tissue Paper - Various Colors
- Creatology™ Chenille Stem
- Sewing Basket® Safety Pins
- Fold half sheet of tissue over and over until square to fits large flower pattern.
- Cut pattern shape through tissue layers.
- Take different color, cut sheet in half, fold again to square that fits the small pattern. Cut out tissue.
- Lay flower pieces on top of each other and wrap around pencil making squished cone. Push a hole through the center with a pencil tip.
- Take one green chenille stem and push through. Create spiral design on the side with flower top. On other side (bottom) twist chenille stem into leaf to keep it in place.
- Squish each individual piece of tissue around swirled internal chenille stem to create flower.
- Glue pin to back of flower.