Tissue Paper Valentine Vase
- Mod Podge® Sparkle
- Tissue Paper - Various Colors
- Paint Brush
- Fine Motor
- Cut or tear tissue paper in small random shapes.
- Paint thin coat of Mod Podge onto outside of vase in a 6" square area.
- Place small pieces of random colors of tissue paper into wet Mod Podge letting them overlap slightly. Brush on Mod Podge over top of applied tissue. Brush more Mod Podge adjacent to the area just completed and continue to place tissue into the wet Mod Podge. Continue this process until vase is covered with tissue.
- Cut heart shapes from silver paper. Use Mod Podge to attach to project where desired.
- Use liner brush to apply Mod Podge around hearts and write "LOVE".
- Let dry completely.