Totally Me Graffiti Tee
Create fashion that’s totally you! Tag up a tee to urban perfection with Tulip® Fashion Graffiti™ products.
Designed by Allee Marderosian, courtesy of iLoveToCreate™, a Duncan Enterprises Company
- Tulip® Fashion Form™
- Tulip® Fabric Paint Cannon™
- Tulip® Cannon Fabric Paint™ (we used): Green Means Go, Cosmopolitan, Skyline, Rush Hour
- Tulip® Fashion Graffiti Stencils™: Love & Peace Pack
- Tulip® Big Phat Fabric Marker™ (we used): Fire Hydrant, Skyline, No Parking, Rush Hour, Blackout
- Tulip® Dimensional Fabric Paint Taggers™ (we used): Blackout, Heat Wave, No Parking, Happy Hour, SoHo, One Way
- White T-Shirt, 100% Cotton
- Plastic Tablecloth
Prewash and dry shirt to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener or dryer sheets.
Cover work surface with plastic tablecloth. Lay dry shirt on prepared surface and insert Fashion Form™ between layers of shirt.
Fill Fabric Paint Cannon™ with first color of Cannon Fabric Paint™ then spray randomly onto tee following package instructions. Spray Cannon Fabric Paint™ colors all over front and back of tee, cleaning Fabric Paint Cannon™ between color applications. Let shirt dry.
Position stencils from Love & Peace Pack as desired onto tee. Color stencils in with Big Phat Fabric Marker™ colors as desired. Refer to photo. Remove stencils and let dry.
Outline stencil shapes and create other shapes around shirt with Dimensional Fabric Paint Taggers™ as desired. Refer to photo. Let dry.
Use photo as a guide and follow manufacturer’s instructions for all products used.
Mixing colors in the Paint Cannon gives you a whole new variety of fun colors to work with!