Travel Sea Turtle Frame
- K&Company™ Designer Paper Pad – Tim Coffey Travel
- K&Company™ Adhesion Borders – Tim Coffey Travel
- K&Company™ Die-Cut Cardstock – Tim Coffey Travel
- K&Company™ Die-Cut Cardstock & Acetate – Tim Coffey Travel
- K&Company™ Adhesive Chipboard – Tim Coffey Travel Sea
- EK Success® Herma® Dotto® Permanent Dot Adhesive – Pink
- EK Success® Cutterpede® Straight Edge Trimmer – Pink
- EK Success® Cutter Bee® Scissors
- Low Heat Glue Gun
Trim patterned paper 2" larger on all sides than mat opening in frame and adhere to back of mat.
Cut border strips to fit ½" from inner mat opening. Miter corners and adhere to mat as shown.
Adhere acetate and chipboard seaweed to paper as shown.
Add chipboard turtle to background.
Wrap corners of frame in jute, using hot glue gun to adhere. Add jute to inner edge of frame as shown.
Replace glass, then add decorated mat to frame.
Adhere remaining two sea turtles to the outside of the glass. Add chipboard starfish to corner to finish.