Showcase your favorite travel photos and memories with me & my BIG ideas®, for scrapbook pages sure to delight for years to come!
Designed by Suzy Plantamura
- me & my BIG ideas® Journey Let’s Go 8-inch Scrapbook Kit
- me & my BIG ideas® Journey Multi-Colored Tape Rolls
- me & my BIG ideas® Journey Rhinestones with String
- Green Rhinestone
- Black Gel Pen
- Paper Trimmer
- Coordinating Photos of choice (we used one 3-inch x 4¼-inch & one 3½-inch x 4-inch)
- Distressing Tool or Sandpaper (optional)
Use green patterned paper as page base with journaling block at the top right of page.
Using tape rolls, adhere notebook and postal style tapes to bottom of page.
Add photos to page as shown.
Add stickers from kit and green rhinestone to center of compass sticker. Add “EXPLORE sightseeing” embellishments from kit.
Add personal journaling to journal block sticker. Distressing all papers and photos is an option.
Use photo as a guide and follow manufacturer’s instructions for all products used.
Remember distressing is always an option on all projects. Sandpaper can usually be substituted for a distressing tool.