Travel/Journey-Family Vacation Page
Showcase your favorite vacation photos and memories with me & my BIG ideas®, for scrapbook pages sure to delight for years to come!
Designed by Suzy Plantamura
- me & my BIG ideas® Journey Specialty Paper Pad
- me & my BIG ideas® Journey Specialty Paper with Diecuts
- me & my BIG ideas® Journey-ENJOY Rhinestones
- me & my BIG ideas® Journey-Destination soft spoken™
- me & my BIG ideas® Journey-Family Vacation soft spoken™
- me & my BIG ideas® Journey Tags with Trim
- Brown Gel Pen
- Rust Cardstock
- Paper Trimmer
- Distressing Tool or Sandpaper
- Photo of choice (we used about a size 4½-inch x 6½-inch)
Use gold foil floral paper from paper pad as page base. Trim rust map paper from pad to 8-inches x 7½-inches, distress edges and adhere to page 1-inch from left and 1¼-inches from top.
Adhere grid paper with bird from diecut sheets towards right side of page as shown. Trim rust cardstock to 4¾-inches x 6¾-inches, distress edges, trim photo to fit on matte, distress edges, adhere together and then onto page towards middle left.
Adhere trim pieces under photo as shown. Add “FAMILY VACATION” from soft spoken™ and “ENJOY” rhinestones to create title and sub-title. Complete with additional soft spoken pieces.
Use photo as a guide and follow manufacturer’s instructions for all products used.
Remember distressing is always an option on all projects. Sandpaper can usually be substituted for a distressing tool.