Travel/Journey-Let’s Go Page
Showcase your favorite vacation photos and memories with me & my BIG ideas®, for scrapbook pages sure to delight for years to come!
Designed by Suzy Plantamura
- me & my BIG ideas® Journey Specialty Paper Pad
- me & my BIG ideas® Journey Let’s Go 8-inch Scrapbook Kit
- me & my BIG ideas® Journey Family Vacation soft spoken™
- me & my BIG ideas® Journey-Romantic Getaway soft spoken™
- me & my BIG ideas® Journey-Destination soft spoken™
- me & my BIG ideas® Journey-Journaling & Icons Transparencies
- me & my BIG ideas® Journey Tags with Trim
- me & my BIG ideas® Rhinestone Singles
- Brown Gel Pen
- Tan Cardstock
- Paper Trimmer
- Black and White Photos (we used three, each 3½-inches x 2½-inches)
Use turquoise patterned foil paper from paper pad for page base. Trim patterned paper with notebook and journaling circle to 3½-inches x 12-inches, adhere 1½-inches from bottom of page and adhere blue trim to top edge.
Trim three black and white photos to 3½-inches x 2½-inches and adhere towards right side of page as shown. Adhere compass transparency overlapping bottom two photos and edge of page, add clear rhinestone in center and trim along edge of page.
Add stickers as shown towards left side of photos. Add soft spoken embellishments. Add “Let’s Go” title from 8-inch scrapbook kit and complete by adding your own personal vacation message.
Use photo as a guide and follow manufacturer’s instructions for all products used.