Showcase your favorite vacation photos and memories with me & my BIG ideas®, for scrapbook pages sure to delight for years to come!
Designed by Jamie Harper
- me & my BIG ideas® Journey Paper Pad
- me & my BIG ideas® Journey-Relax Embellishment
- me & my BIG ideas® Journey-Destination soft spoken™
- me & my BIG ideas® Journey Tags with Strings
- Black Cardstock
- Green Rhinestones
- Black Gel Pen
- 1/8-inch Hole Punch
- Paper Trimmer
- Black & White Photos (we used two 4-inch x 6-inch)
Using black cardstock as page base, trim green patterned UV paper from pad to 11½-inches square and adhere centered to page.
Trim grid paper from pad to 8½-inches square and adhere to left edge of page centered vertically.
Adhere two 4-inch x 6-inch black and white photos to left edge of page centered vertically atop grid paper.
Punch four 1/8-inch holes at left edge of page towards bottom of lower photo and tie brown string in a bow.
Add embellishments and journaling.
Use photo as a guide and follow manufacturer’s instructions for all products used.