Travel/Journey-The Journey Page
Showcase your favorite vacation photos and memories with me & my BIG ideas®, for scrapbook pages sure to delight for years to come!
Designed by Suzy Plantamura
- me & my BIG ideas® Journey Paper Pad
- me & my BIG ideas® “The Journey” Embellishment
- me & my BIG ideas® Journey - Destination Sticker Value Pack
- me & my BIG ideas® Journey-Destination soft spoken™
- me & my BIG ideas® Journey Tags with Trim
- Stapler & Staples
- Black Gel Pen
- Cardstock: Brown, Olive
- Paper Trimmer
- Photos of choice (we used one 5-inch x 7-inch and two 3¼-inch x 4½-inch)
Use rust cardstock for page base. Trim floral patterned paper from paper pad to 8-inches x 8-inches square and adhere to right bottom corner of page leaving ½-inch border at edges.
Trim multi-colored stripe paper from pad to 1½-inches x 11¾-inches and adhere ¾-inches from bottom of page. Cut out patterned paper edge from pad as shown, adhere centered atop stripe paper and staple blue trim just above as shown.
Adhere 5-inch x 7-inch photo to left side of page. Trim two mattes from olive cardstock 3½-inches x 4¾-inches, trim photos slightly smaller, adhere together then to right side of page slightly overlapping.
Add stickers, journaling pocket and green trim tied into bow centered to top of page. Add “The Journey” embellishment to create title.
Use photo as a guide and follow manufacturer’s instructions for all products used.