This sweet treat box is made with clear stamps from Inkadinkado®.
Designed by Heather Garl for Inkadinkado®
- Inkadinkado® Round Frames Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Chelsea Sentiments Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Large Clear Stamping Block
- StazOn® Solvent Ink: Jet Black
- Paper Mache Round Box with Lid (3-inch)
- White Ribbon (¼-inch x 10-yards)
- Plaid® FolkArt Acrylic Paint: Napthol Crimson
Paint the bottom of the box and the lid with acrylic paint and allow to dry thoroughly.
Stamp a circle frame and a message on the box lid.
Glue white ribbon around the edge of the lid, making pleats in the ribbon as you go.
Stamp “hugs & kisses” on the bottom of the box.
Use photo as a guide and follow manufacturer’s instructions for all products used.
When adding the image on the box bottom, lay the inked stamp on your work surface and roll the box across the stamp. When stamping the lid you may have to place your hand inside the lid and apply pressure upward.