Trick or Treat Bag
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Purple
- Creatology™ Foam Letters- Neon
- Creatology™ Chenille Stem - Green
- Creatology™ Pom Poms
- Craft Smart® Acrylic Paint - Black
- Jumbo Craft Sticks
- Paint Brush
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Paper Plate
- Celebrations™ Gift Bag
- Fine Motor
- Paint four jumbo sticks black. Allow to dry completely. Use two coats if necessary. Glue the corners together, forming a square. Allow to dry.
- Put the square sticks on top of purple foam, and trace around the outside of the sticks with a pencil. Lift sticks off foam. Cut the foam square out inside the drawn lines.
- Glue sticks to foam square, and allow glue to dry.
- Attach the orange pom poms to build your pumpkin. Be sure to glue them close together, so that the purple foam doesn't show through. Allow to dry.
- Attach the brown pom poms for a stem, and the 10mm green pom poms for the leaf. Allow to dry.
- Use the black mini pom poms to form your jack-o-lantern's face and glue in place. Allow to dry.
- Wrap one end of a green chenille stem around the pencil. Slide off pencil, and gently twist the tip to tighten it. Hold up to pumpkin stem, and decide the length that you like. Trim off excess and glue in place. Allow to dry. Set aside.
- Paint the gift bag handles black and allow to dry.
- Peel the backing from purple foam and center on front of bag.