Trinkettes “It’s a Baby Boy!” Bracelet
- Trinkettes Metal Bangle Silver, 1 package
- Trinkettes Metal Charms Baby Mix - rings attached, 1 package
- Trinkettes Metal Heart Rings w/Loop, 1 package
- Trinkettes Metal Dream Mix , 1 package
- Trinkettes Glass/Metal Bead Blue/Purple Print, 1 package
- Trinkettes Glass/Metal Beads Blue Flowers, 1 package
- Crystazzi 4mm Bicone Mix “It’s a Boy”, 1 package
- 4mm Silver Jump Rings, 4
- Silver Eye Pins, 13
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Round Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutters
Place random crystals in groups of 1, 2 or 3 on a head pin and finish with a simple top loop (see basic techniques for how to make a top loop). Make 12 bicone drops. (See sample for inspiration.)
Group 3 crystal dangles with each charm and gather them with a 4mm jump ring. Use your needle nose pliers to carefully open and close loops by moving them side to side so the circular shape is not distorted.
Use a 4mm jump ring to connect each dangle charm cluster to the loop of a special spacer bead.
Lay out the general design of your bracelet. For the sample, the placement of the charmed pieces was determined first, and then all the colored and metal beads were spaced evenly throughout to fill the gaps. Refer to photo for inspiration or follow the same bead placement for an exact replica.
To place the beads on the bangle, simply unscrew one ball end and slide the beads into place.
When you are happy with the design, screw the metal ball bead back onto the end of the bracelet.
Available at select Michaels stores.
Refer to photo to complete project.
Follow manufacturer's directions for all products used.