Trumpet Daffodil Card
- Botanical Daffodil Stamp by Stampendous
- Recollections™ Cardstock – White and Light Green
- Recollections™ Patterned Paper – Lime Design of Choice
- Memento® Dye Ink – Tuxedo Black and Bamboo Leaves
- Celebrate It® Ribbon – Beaded Lace
- Copic® Markers
- Recollections™ Foam Adhesive Squares
- Tsukineko® Sponge Dauber Applicator
- Paper Trimmer
- Scissors (or Distress Tools)
- Scotch® Quick-Dry Adhesive
Fold a 5¼"x10½" panel of white cardstock in half to form card base.
Adhere a 5" square panel of light green paper to the card front.
Distress edges of a 4¾" square panel of patterned paper by scraping scissors against the edges.
Roll corners of panel inward.
Adhere distressed patterned paper panel to card.
Adhere two strips of beaded trim to card.
Stamp daffodil image on a 3"x4¼" white panel with black ink.
Color image with markers.
Distress edges of stamped panel with scissors.
Apply bamboo leaves ink directly to edges of panel with sponge dauber.
Adhere daffodil panel to card at an angle with foam adhesive squares.