Tulip Craft Egg Floral Arrangement
- DecoArt® Acrylic Paint – Larkspur Blue, Mistletoe Green and Blue Bahama
- Craft Eggs, Small (3)
- Terra Cotta Rose Pot
- Paintbrushes – ¾" Flat and #0 Liner
- Water Container
- Palette (or Plastic Plate)
- Paper Towels
- Tracing and Transfer Paper
- Wood Dowel Pieces (3)
- Glue Creatology™ Foam Sheet – Green
- Creatology™ Chenille Stems (3)
- Plaid® Sponge Spouncer™, Round
- Creative Versa-Tool™
- Dyed Spanish Moss – Green
- Pencil Sharpener (Optional)
Use pencil to mark zigzag pattern on small pink, yellow and aqua eggs.
Use Creative Versa-Tool™ fitted with knife blade to cut out pattern on eggs. (Reserve other egg half for another project.)
Trace and transfer leaf pattern onto green foam. Cut out patterns with scissors.
Use ¾" flat brush and Blue Bahama to paint pot and Larkspur Blue to paint rim.
Use a sponge Spouncer™ and Larkspur Blue to stamp dots on pot base.
Paint dowels Mistletoe Green.
Cut chenille stems into three pieces each. Use pencil or brush handle to curl one end of each.
Assembly: Poke hole in base of each “tulip.” Insert dowel in bottom. Insert three chenille stem pieces into hole from the outside in. Secure all with glue.
Position and press floral foam into pot. Position and push dowels into foam.
Position and adhere green foam leaves onto dowel stems.
Press moss into pot around stems.