- FloraCraft® Foam Wreath, 12" – Green
- Celebrate It® Tulle Spools – Light Blue, Celadon and Pink
- Craft Smart® Craft Paint – White
- Sponge Brush
- Plush Bunny (Optional)
- Metal Butterfly (Optional)
- Straight Pins
- Ruler (or Measuring Tape)
Paint foam wreath white, let dry.
Cut tulle pieces 30" long.
With two pieces of tulle held together, tie a lark's head knot around wreath. To do this, fold tulle in half, place under wreath, bring tulle ends through opening and pull tight.
Continue with desired colors to fill wreath.
Optional: Add a plush animal using straight pins to hold in place. This makes it easy to change out decoration and to reuse the plush animal.