Turkey Treat Pot
- DecoArt® Patio Paint - Pinecone Brown
- DecoArt® Patio Paint - Tuscan Red
- Clay Pot
- Container of Water
- Disposable Plate for Paint Palette
- Paper Towels
- Craft Smart® Paint Brush
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Red
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Brown
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Orange
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Yellow
- Blunt Scissors
- Tracing and Transfer Paper
- Creatology™ Wiggle Eyes
- Fine Motor
- Print patterns. Trace and transfer patterns onto foam sheets (refer to photo for colors) and cut out shapes with scissors.
- Use brush and Tuscan Red to paint pot.
- Use brush and Pinecone Brown to paint Styrofoam® ball.
- Push Styrofoam® Ball down over rim of pot to form head as shown.
- ADULT: Position and glue in place the eyes, beak, waddle, wings, feet and tail feathers.
TipsAllow paint to dry between steps.
Put only wrapped candies in flower pot.