Turquoise Bird Cage
- Ashland™ Home Bird Cage
- Liquitex® Gesso – Black
- Martha Stewart Crafts® Acrylic Craft Paint – Surf
- Industrial Chic™ by Susan Lenart Kazmer™ Pendant – Tassel Fiber Red
- Wood Candlestick, Small
- Craft Smart® Camel Hair Paintbrushes, Value Pack – 1" Flat
- Ashland™ Garden Collection Succulents – Mini Lotus, Cactus and 3 Head
- Ashland™ Reindeer Moss
- FloraCraft® Dry Foam, Half Brick
- Bead Landing™ Chain Nose Pliers (2)
- Craft Knife
Step 1 Paint wood candlestick with black gesso. Let dry.
Step 2 Dry brush bird cage and wood candlestick with turquoise paint. Let dry.
Step 3 Cut assorted ribbons at various lengths and tie to top of bird cage, along with a charm.
Step 4 Cut a small square of floral foam that will fit inside the cage.
Step 5 Cover with moss and add succulents.
Step 6 Display on wood candlestick.
Use paint sparingly when painting the pot and layer until you have the look desired.