Twinkle Twinkle Stars Card
Dimensional Foam Adhesive helps the stars pop off the card front for added fun.
Design courtesy of Kristine Reynolds for Stampendous®.
- Stampendous® Stamp - Twinkle Poem
- K&Company™ Designer Paper - Polka Dot
- Recollections® Cardstock - White and Yellow
- Celebrate It® Ribbon
- Recollections™ Brads
- Tsukineko® VersaMark® Watermark Ink
- Recollections™ Embossing Powder - Detail Midnight Black
- Embossing Heat Tool
- Dimeinsional Foam Adhesive
- Paper Punch (or Die Cutting Machine and Die Template - Star
Fold an 11 ½"x5 ¼" panel of white cardstock in half to form card base.
Stamp Twinkle Poem with VersaMark® ink on the bottom of a 5" square piece of polka-dot paper.
Sprinkle black embossing powder over the stamped sentiment and shake excess powder back into the jar.
Heat powder until it melts.
Adhere three strips of blue ribbon to the patterned paper.
Trim ribbon to varying lengths.
Punch three stars from yellow cardstock.
Adhere stars to ends of ribbon strips with dimensional stickers.
Attach the panel to the white card base by installing a white brad in each of the four corners.