Twisted Coils Jewelry Set
- Necklace (21")
- Beadalon® 19 Bright .018" diameter
- German-Style Wire, Fancy Round, 22ga – Silver
- Beadalon® Crimp Beads, #1 (2) – Silver
- Lines Crimp Covers (2) – Silver
- Toggle Clasp – Silver
- Head Pins (30) – Silver
- Jump Rings, 8mm (4) – Silver
- Rounds, 8mm (19) – Jasper
- AB Glass V-cuts, 6mm (9) – Smoky
- Nuggets (6) – Jasper
- Earrings – 2" long
- German-Style Wire Fancy Round, 22ga – Silver
- Head Pins (2) – Silver
- Jump Rings, 8mm (2) – Silver
- Kidney Ear Wires (2) – Silver
- Round Nose Pliers
- Chain Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutters
- Crimping Tool
- Coiling Gizmo with Small Mandrel (or Bamboo Skewer)
Step 1 Use a coiling tool or a bamboo skewer to coil the entire 5M length of fancy round wire.
Step 2 Cut two 5½" lengths of coiled wire.
Step 3 Open a jump ring and pass it through a piece of leftover, coiled wire. (As you pass the wire onto the ring, you'll need to trim the coiled wire so that it will cover the entire ring while allowing the ring to close.) Repeat this step for four rings total.
Step 4 String 15 jasper beads and 15 glass beads onto separate head pins. Make a wrapped loop on each dangle.
Step 5 Cut two 22" lengths of Beadalon® wire, hold them together and pass them through: 5½" wire coil; glass bead; ring; 8mm; ring.
Step 6 Pass through a nugget, three glass and three 8mm beads; repeat until all nuggets are strung.
Step 7 After the last nugget, pass through: jump ring, 8mm; ring; glass bead; 5½" coil so the necklace is symmetrical.
Step 8 Use crimp beads to attach half of the clasp to each end of the necklace. Attach a crimp cover to each.
Step 1 Open a jump ring and pass it through a piece of leftover, coiled wire from the necklace. Repeat for a matching ring.
Step 2 Cut the remaining coiled wire in two equal lengths.
Step 3 Pass each head pin through: 8mm bead, jump ring, glass bead, coiled wire.
Step 4 Make a basic loop on each head pin and attach one loop to each ear wire.