Uchida DecoFabric Marker - Pearl
DecoFabric markers are ideal for light and dark colored fabrics. Use it to decorate aprons, t-shirts, totes, denim and canvas shoes. It is water resistant when dry. Heat setting is recommended for permanency. DecoFabric is acid free, pigmented and lightfast.
Available colors: pearl white, pearl green, pearl black, pearl violet, pearl blue, pearl pink.
- 3 mm tip
- Opaque fabric paint
- Ideal for light and dark fabrics.
- Acid free
- Apply to prewashed fabrics
- Shake well before each use.
- Test on inconspicuous area first.
- Prewash fabrics before applying DecoFabric paint.
- Dry artwork flat overnight.
- Shake marker well with cap on.
- Depress nib until color appears.
- Place cap back on tightly.
- Keep capped when not in use
- Heat set with iron according to fabrics ironing temperature recommendations.
- Adult supervision is recommended when used by children.
- For t-shirts, place a piece of newspaper or cardboard inside the shirt where the artwork is going to be. This will prevent the paint from going on to the back of the shirt.
- Wash and dry on delicate cycle.
- Use mild detergent.