Under the Sea School of Fish Mobile
- Creatology™ Shapes- Sea Life
- Recollections™ Cardstock, Value Packs- Butterfly Wings and Cape Cod
- Scrapbook Paper- Design of Choice
- Embroidery Hoop (without metal piece), 10"
- Creatology™ Glitter Glue Pens
- Elmer's® Glue Pen, Dual-tip- Clear
- Bead Avenue™ Cotton Braiding Cord
- Ribbon- Color of Choice
- Creatology™ Wiggle Eyes
- Creatology™ Felt Sheet- Blue
- Recollections™ Adhesive Tape
- Hole Punch (or Crop-a-dile™)
Trace fish patterns from the cardboard shapes pack onto several colors of solid cardstock or scrapbook paper.
Glue paper to Creatology™ Sea Life forms, front and back.
Add decoration with Creatology™ glitter glue pens and wiggle eyes. Let dry.
Punch hole in top of each fish. Set aside.
Tie 3 pieces of braiding cord to the hoop and join together in the center. Tie a knot in the center, leaving cords long enough to hang from a ceiling.
String each fish and tie to the embroidery hoop, spacing evenly.
Add ribbon for more decoration.
Cut blue felt pieces into wavy strips, a little wider than the embroidery hoop. Attach adhesive tape around the embroidery hoop inside and outside and add wavy felt strips to look like waves are going around the hoop.