Underground Railroad Quilts
- Printable Pattern
- Sharpie® Fine-Tip Permanent Marker - Black
- Creatology™ Construction Paper
- Creatology™ Foam Alphabet Stickers
- Elmer's® Washable School Glue Stick™
- Choose quilt code, the colors can be changed, it's the patterns that are important!
- Cut solid color for train car base 12" x 12". Cut roof strip 2" x 13" and angle ends in 2". Trace pattern for wheels/hooks and cut them out. Attach pieces with glue stick. Set aside.
- Choose the base color and cut out a 9" x 9" square. Trace the rest of the pieces and cut them out of colored paper.
- Glue to 9" x 9" base with glue stick. Draw stitch lines with black marker.
- Glue to train car base and add pattern title using foam stickers. Write quilt code meaning on back of car.