United We Stand Frame
- FolkArt Acrylic Paint - Metallic: Bright Red and Pure Gold, 2oz.
- Mod Podge- Gold Hologram Glitter
- Darice 12” x 12” wood frame with 5” x 7” opening
- Patriotic Scrapbook Paper - 1 sheet
- Wood Stars - 2 large, 2 medium, 3 small
- Craft Glue
- Craft Knife and Mat
- Flat Paint Brush
- Mini Screwdriver
Remove the stand from the back of the frame, and set the glass aside. Use the mini screwdriver to remove the hardware from the back of the frame. Set aside.
Paint the frame and the stand Bright Red. Paint the wood stars Pure Gold. Set the frame and stars aside to dry.
Place the frame down on the scrapbook paper and trace the photo window onto the paper. Use the craft knife to cut just aside the line.
Adhere the paper to the frame using Mod Podge. Smooth with your fingers or a brayer. Allow to dry for 15 - 20 minutes.
Completely coat the frame, front and back, with Mod Podge. Do the stand as well. Give at least two coats and allow to dry.
Glue the stars to the front using craft glue. See the photo for suggestions.
Replace the hardware and allow the project to dry for at least 24 hours before using.