Upcycle Frame Tray
Use any open back frame style you prefer - you will paint it, to change the color and match your décor.
- Ashland™ Open Back Frame, 8"x10" Opening
- Artist's Loft™ Canvas Board, 8"x10"
- Lara's Crafts® Wooden Doll Head Balls (4)
- Recollections™ Embellishment Tape - Pearl
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Acrylic Paint, Metallic - Silver
- Scrapbook Paper - Design/Color of Choice
- Decorative Bottles
- Bead Landing™ Pearls (Optional)
- Recollections™ Tape Runner
- Weldbond® Glue
Step 1 Paint frame silver and let dry. Add second coat if needed.
Step 2 Cover canvas board with paper, using tape runner to adhere.
Step 3 Paint balls for feet, let dry, and glue to bottom edges of frame for feet.
Step 4 Attach canvas board to inside of frame as your base.
Step 5 Use pearl trim to embellish inside edge of frame.
Step 6 Fill bottles with pearls and add pearl trim around necks of bottles.