Upcycled Polka-Dot Lampshade
- Simplicity® Trim – Black Woven Scroll and Pink Flower
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Acrylic Paint – Scallion
- Tissue Paper – White
- Archival Ink™ Pad – Black
- Inkadinkado® Stamp – Polka Dot
- ArtMinds™ Decoupage Glue, Matte
- Recollections™ Adhesive Tape, ½" and ¼"
Paint the lampshade with Martha Stewart Crafts™ Scallion paint. Several coats are required for full coverage. Let dry between coats.
Stamp a piece of white tissue paper using a large polka-dot stamp and black Archival Ink™.
Coat entire lampshade with decoupage glue and apply the stamped tissue paper. Use paintbrush to smooth out the tissue and create a topcoat of decoupage. Let dry.
Use ½" adhesive tape to line the bottom of the lampshade and adhere the Simplicity® Pink Flower trim.
Around the top of the lampshade, add ¼" adhesive tape and attach the Simplicity® Black Woven Scroll trim.