- Crystazzi® Pearls, 10mm (1 pk) – Black
- Crystazzi® Round, 8mm (4 pk) – Blue/Purple
- Crystazzi® Satin Tube, 12x6mm (5 pk) – Black
- Crystazzi® Round, 8mm (4 pk) – Sapphire
- Crystazzi® Satin Bicone, 4mm (3 pk) – Black
- Sterling Elegance™ Rope Toggle Clasp (1 pk)
- Sterling Elegance™ Head Pins (4 pk)
- Sterling Elegance™ Open Jump Rings, 6mm (1 pk)
- Sterling Elegance™ Closed Jump Rings, 6mm (1 pk)
- Sterling Elegance™ Crimp Tubes (1 pk)
- Beading Wire – Silver
- Round Nose Pliers
- Crimping Pliers
- Wire Cutters
Cut a 20" length of beading wire.
Using a crimp tube, attach one end of the wire to a 6mm closed jump ring.
Make 35 beaded drops. The pattern for the drop is: 8mm Blue/Purple Round, 4mm Black Bicone, 8mm Sapphire Round, 4mm Black Bicone and a Black Tube.
Thread onto the beading wire two Black Pearls then continue to alternate the Beaded Drops and Black Pearls.
There should be two Black Pearls at the end of the necklace as well.
Use a crimp tube to attach the beading wire to a closed 6mm jump ring.
Attach the toggle clasp ends to the closed jump rings using 6mm open jump rings.