Valentine's "Candy" Box
- Scrapbook Paper
- Celebrate It™ Tulle
- Glitter Glue - Red
- Glitter Glue- Opal
- Royal Lace Doily
- Crayola® Model Magic®
- Plastic Knife
- Ribbon of Choice
- Aleene's "Tacky" Glue®
- Foam Heart-Shaped Box
- Candy Cups
- Creatology™ Foam Sticker
- Make the "candy" shapes first so they will have time to dry. Using brown Model Magic, shape balls and squares to about an inch.
- Roll white Model Magic into thin roll and use as "icing" on the candy.
- For a marbled look, work equal amounts of white and brown together until marbled to your liking and then shape.
- Roll white and brown separately to about ¼ inch thick, then layer and cut into 1 inch squares.
- Use bottom of the box as your pattern and trace onto paper. Cut out shape.
- Glue paper to box top. Glue doilies to box top as desired.
- Roll out red Model Magic to ¼ inch. Cut out heart shape, let dry and coat with clear glitter glue, let dry.
- Add pink foam heart and Love sticker.
- Cut paper strip to fit around top edge of box, top with ribbon.
- To decorate the inside of the box (Optional)
Flip box bottom upside down, and trace onto paper of choice. Adhere paper to inside of box lid. Set aside.
Cut 15 one-inch circles out of coordinating papers, and glue into candy cup bottoms. Use adhesive numbers, or markers to number all the candy cups.
Assign a chore to each number in the candy cups. Either write with marker, or use adhesive letters to spell out chores on the inside of box lid.