Glue a photo of you and your Valentine into this romantic heart shaped frame.
Designed by Helen Slabodukh for Blumenthal Lansing Co.
- Pearl Button (1 ¾”)
- Unfinished Wood Frame (with heart cutout)
- Off-White Satin Ribbon (12” length of 7/8” wide)
- Red Organza Ribbon (12” length of 7/8”)
- Narrow Red Velvet Ribbon (1 yard)
- Scrapbook Paper (off-white/red pattern)
- Paper Adhesive (of choice)
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue
- Dye Inkpad (Brown)
- Red Rhinestones (4mm round)
- Stencil Brush
Lay frame on paper. Trace and cut out. Adhere to frame with paper adhesive.
Rub edges of frame with inkpad to give it an aged look.
To further age the frame, apply ink to paper with stencil brush in a circular motion.
Glue red velvet ribbon around frame. Trim end of ribbon.
Tie bows with wide ribbons. Glue bows to center top of frame. Glue button to center of bows.
Glue rhinestones to button and on paper.