Valentine Frog Gift Bag
This cute bag is easy to make with a clear stamp set from Inkadinkado®. Fill it with treats or a small gift!
Designed by Heather Garl for Inkadinkado®
- Inkadinkado® Animal Hearts Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Clear Stamping Block
- Celebrate It™ Paper Sack, Kraft
- EK Success® Circles Large Edger Punch
- StazOn Solvent Ink, Jet Black
- K&Company® Amy Butler Lotus Tea Box Specialty Paper Pad
- EK Success 3D Dots Adhesive Foam 1/8-inch Squares
- American Crafts Ribbon: Multi Color Stripes (3/8-inch x 4-feet)
- ¼-inch Hole Punch
Use the edger punch along a 12-inch strip of blue pattern paper and cut into three 4-inch strips. Layer along bottom of Kraft bag and trim edges to match the bag.
Stamp the frog image with jet black ink on the bag. Stamp the image again on three different pattern papers to be used for adding layers to the original image. Cut out the crown, heart, and lily pad (each from a different pattern paper).
Adhere on top of the corresponding section of the image on the bag. For the heart, use foam adhesive to add dimension to the image.
Fold the top edge of the bag to the back, punch two holes and knot a piece of striped ribbon through the holes.