Valentine Ladybug Gift Bag
This cute bag is easy to make with clear stamp sets from Inkadinkado®. Fill it with treats or a small gift!
Designed by Heather Garl for Inkadinkado®
- Inkadinkado® Mid Century Alphabet Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Love and Friendship Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Gem Stone Insects Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Small & Medium Clear Stamping Blocks
- Pigment Ink: Red, Pink
- StazOn Solvent Ink: Jet Black
- EK Success 3D Dots – Adhesive Foam 1/8-inch Squares
- K&Company® Amy Butler Lotus Tea Box Specialty Paper Pad
- Celebrate It™ Ribbon: Pink Grosgrain (3/8-inch x 10-yards)
- EK Success® Circles Large Edger Punch
- Celebrate It™ Paper Sack: White
- EK Success Coloriser® Heat Tool (for heat setting the pigment inks)
- ¼-inch Hole Punch
Stamp “Little Lady” with red ink along bottom of white bag.
Stamp swirl frame image with pink ink along left side of bag.
Stamp three ladybug images with jet black ink on the bag.
Also stamp three on red pattern paper.
Cut out the “shell” part of the bug from the pattern paper stampings and adhere with foam adhesive to the images on the bag.
Fold the top edge of the bag to the back, punch two holes and knot a piece of pink ribbon through the holes.