Valentine Photo Book
Save your Valentine’s Day memories forever in this album decorated with felt buttons and trims. Sweet remembrance!
Designed by Helen Slabodukh for Blumenthal Lansing Co.
- Favorite Findings™ Buttons (1 package each: Felt Buttons Happy Hearts, Big Bag of Buttons Hearts)
- Spiral Photo Book or Journal
- Scrapbook Paper (4 Pink Prints)
- Pink Ribbon Roses
- Assorted Tulle (Pink, Red)
- Assorted Ribbons and Rickrack (Pink, Red)
- Embroidery Floss (Pink, White, Red)
- Embroidery Needle
- Seed Beads (Assorted Pinks)
- Making Memories Paper Medallion Love And Laughter (Family)
- Dye Ink Pad (Brown)
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue
- Paper Adhesive (of choice)
Measure and cut scrapbook paper to desired size. Each piece should cover ¼ of the cover. Use paper adhesive to glue in place.
Rub the inkpad along the outside edges of paper to give the book an aged look.
Glue ribbons vertically and horizontally to cover paper seams. Glue paper medallion to center of book.
Embellish large felt heart buttons as desired with floss and seed beads. Tie floss in buttonholes of four small heart buttons from the big bag of buttons. Adhere embellished buttons and ribbon roses to each paper square as desired.
Cut several 6” sections of tulle, ribbons and rickrack. Tie trims to spiral edge of book. Trim ends shorter if desired.