Valentine's Day Shadowbox
- Hinged 12" x 12" Shadowbox with soft backing inside frame
- Decorative Paper of Choice
- 2 Mini Canvases
- Acrylic Paint - Colors of Choice (we used black and white)
- Foam Brush
- Straight Pins
- Low Heat Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Plastic Heart Shaped Cookie Cutters or other embellishments
- Acid Free Photo Adhesive
Pin decorative paper to the center of the shadowbox using straight pins and pushing them in at a slight angle to secure the paper to the soft backing material in the box.
Paint the small canvases using acrylic paint and foam brush.
Hot glue the mini canvases to the paper where desired.
Hot glue the cookie cutters to the mini canvases. You can nest the cutters together to give the frame more interest.
Using acid free glue, glue photos to paper.