Bead Landing Bezels, Frames and Filigree Venetian Flower Necklace
Mix a variety of items from Bezels, Frames & Filigree to create a statement necklace that will definitely get noticed!
Designed by June Beach.
- Bead Landing™ Bezels, Frames & Filigree – Filigree Patina Flower
- Bead Landing™ Bezels, Frames & Filigree – Bezel
- Bead Landing™ Bezels, Frames & Filigree – Jewelry Art Paper -- Travel
- Bead Landing™ Bezels, Frames & Filigree – Crystal Slider
- Bead Landing™ Bezels, Frames & Filigree – Square Filigree
- Bead Landing™ Chain – Antique Gold
- Jump Rings (5)
- 2-Part Resin
- Jewelry Glue
Cut the art paper to fit the bezel with scissors. Glue into place.
Follow manufacturer’s instructions for mixing the two-part resin. Pour and let fully dry before using in jewelry. A hard cure is approximately 72 hours.
Once pendant is cured use a jump ring and attach to the bottom of the large filigree pendant. Close jump ring securely with pliers.
Attach chain to the topside of the large filigree pendant on either side with jump rings. Close securely.
Place toggle closure and toggle bar onto the ends of each chain with jump rings. Close securely with pliers.
Use glue to fasten the colored filigree securely to the large filigree pendant. Glue next layer of the flower.
Use pliers; bend the filigree around the crystal slider to hold snugly. Glue the slider to the filigree for additional security before bending the metal around the edges.
Glue the encapsulated slider to the top layer and let dry completely.