Art-C Vintage Lady Artist Trading Card
This Vintage Lady Artist Trading Card, created with the convenience of Art-C™, will evoke a feeling of days gone by.
Designed by Sally Lynn MacDonald
- Acrylic Paint two colors of choice
- Green/Blue Ephemera Pack
- Graphite Pencil
- Red Bead Mix
1. Build ATC on Bristol Board base from tablet.
2. Paint base with acrylic paint in two colors, including tear-off strip.
3. Spray base with Silver Glitter Mist.
4. Cut image from Vintage Ladies tablet to 2” x 3”.
5. Dry brush acrylic paint colors onto edge of Vintage Ladies image.
6. When paint is dry, adhere Vintage Lades image to base.
7. Paint top layer of fabric flower from Green/Blue Ephemera Pack.
8. Outline outside edge of Vintage Ladies image with graphite pencil. Smudge line.
9. Cut image from Vintage Florals Tablet and color with markers. Adhere to bottom right side of card.
10. Cut narrow strip of patterned paper from Green/Blue Ephemera Pack and adhere to bottom-right corner of card.
11. Adhere painted spiral strip over center of patterned paper.
12. Adhere pink heart sequins from Red Bead Mix into spaces on spiral strip, and onto Vintage Ladies image.
13. Adhere blue gem from Green/Blue Ephemera Pack to Center of fabric flower knot. Adhere flower to upper-left corner of card.