- Unfinished Wood Welcome Sign
- Basic Elements Votives- 10
- Lara’s Crafts Jute
- Colored Hemp
- Battery Operated Votive Candles - 9
- Walnut Hallow Carving Block
- Lara’s Crafts Wooded Doll Heads - 4
- Acrylic Paint - Turquoise, White, Black, Red, Purple, Green and Brown
- Terrifically Tacky Tape®
- Craft Glue
- Paper Towels
- Paper Plate
- Low Heat Glue Gun
- Water and Container
Water down brown paint to make a stain. Paint carving block and sign plaque, let dry.
Place Terrifically Tacky Tape® around votive holder. Place jute and hemp to cover as shown.
Paint doll heads purple, let dry and use end of paint brush to polka dot with turquoise, let dry.
Paint edge and rim of sign plaque turquoise and let dry. Paint white stripes on sign as shown.
Use patterns provided to trace design onto carving block as shown. Paint and let dry.
Glue block to bottom of sign.
Glue doll heads to block as legs.
Arrange your votives as shown, stacking two together as center.