- Beadalon® Ball Head Pins, Medium – Silver (2)
- Beadalon® Kidney Ear Wires, 25mm – Silver (2)
- Bead Gallery® Shell Loops, 20mm – Brown (2)
- Bead Gallery® Metal Spacers, 6mm – Hematite (6)
- Cylindrical Seed Beads – Mixed Brown, Purple and Silver
- Beadalon® Round Nose Pliers
- Beadalon® Chain Nose Pliers
- Beadalon® Wire Cutters
- Beadalon® Beading Needle, #10
- Bead Stringing Glue
Step 1 Pass a head pin through the lower hole on a shell bead frame so it extends toward the opening of the frame.
Step 2 String enough seed beads to cover the head pin inside the bead frame, and then pass through the upper hole.
Step 3 Pass through a hematite spacer and make a wrapped loop to attach it to an ear wire.
Step 4 Repeat Steps 1-3 to make a matching earring.