- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Brown
- Creatology™ Pony Beads
- Hole Punch
- Trace circle on foam, cut out.
- Punch 5 holes with hole punch in foam, 2 on top and 3 on bottom (about 2" apart).
- Use plastic lacing to make a loop on top of hanging. Tie knots on ends.
- Cut 3-12" plastic laces in 3 different colors.
- Tie into holes on bottom.
- Thread on 4 beads and tie a knot, do this 3 times.
- Slide on 4 beads and insert the end of the feather into the bead hole with the plastic. It should be tight to end the strip. Cut the excess string past the feather.
- Do this to all three strings.
- Use a marker to draw an Indian symbol onto the foam.