Water Cycle Mobile
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Navy Blue
- Hole Punch
- Crayola® Markers
- Paper Plate
- Construction Paper
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Medium Blue
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Yellow
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - White
- Fine Motor
- Punch four holes equal distances from each other around the paper plate. Attach 8" of yarn from each hole by tying a knot.
- Draw the four stages of the water cycle onto the foam and cut out. Punch hole near the top of each piece and tie to yarn in the order of the water cycle.
- Punch hole at the bottom of each foam piece and attach 6" of yarn.
- Cut the construction paper into strips and write the stages of the water cycle on the strips. Punch a hole in each strip and attach to the appropriate piece of yarn. Add yarn to hang the mobile.
Craft NotesIf you don't want to make a mobile, try a windsock or hat using the water cycle symbols.
Adult supervision is required at all times.