Waterless Snow Globes
- Styrofoam®, 2"
- Woodsies®, Jumbo
- Plastic Snow Globe
- Derwent® Inktense Pencils
- Art Minds™ Decoupage Glue
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Paint – Surf
- FloraCraft® Diamond Dust
- DecoArt® Snow-Tex®
- Recollections™ Adhesive Tape, ¼"
- E-6000® Adhesive
- Glass Candle Holder
- Celebrate It® Ribbon – Color of Choice
- Trim – Color of Choice
- Bling on a Roll – Color of Choice
- Flower Embellishment – Color of Choice
- Low Heat Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Craft Knife
- Toner Based Print – Photo of Choice
Cut Styrofoam® in half, hot glue to inside plastic base, cover with Snow-Tex®, make an indention into the Styrofoam® ball using a knife to create a snowball.
Using Derwent® Inktense Pencils, color a toner-based copy of your photo, according to package directions.
Paint wood square with Surf paint. Let dry.
Adhere copy to wood square with decoupage glue. Let dry.
Paint blue edge of square with decoupage glue, and sprinkle with Diamond Dust .
Hot glue wood square into the slice in the Styrofoam® ball.
Paint snowball with decoupage glue, sprinkle with Diamond Dust.
Pour a couple of teaspoons of Diamond Dust into snow globe, and assemble.
Place adhesive tape around outside lid, decorate with ribbon or trim of choice.
Adhere snow globe to candle holder with E-6000® adhesive.