Wedding Attire Frame
- 3.5” x 3.5” Finish-It Memory Frame by Don Mechanic
- Decoart Dazzling Metallics Acrylic Paint - White Pearl
- Decoart Americana Acrylic Paint - Slate Gray
- Decoart DS17 Multi-Purpose Sealer
- Wedding Theme Scrapbook Paper - We Used Amscan Pattern of Woven Ribbon With Pearls
- Jolee’s Dimensional Stickers -Bride and Groom
- Aleene’s Quick-Dry Tacky Glue
- Hair Dryer
- Craft Knife
- Foam Plate for Paint And Glue
- ½” Flat Brush
Use Slate Gray to paint sides and back of frame; let dry.
Cut scrapbook paper 1” larger than front of frame. Apply a thin even coat of tacky glue to front of frame; lay glue side down on center back of scrapbook paper and press lightly to remove bubbles and wrinkles. Turn frame over and smooth paper with fingers, if needed. Use hair dryer on low heat setting to speed drying process and to prevent wrinkles. Let glue dry.
Place frame front side down on protected surface and use craft knife to trim excess paper to edge of frame.
Apply a coat of sealer to frame; use hair dryer to speed drying process.
Apply a thin coat of White Pearl to frame; let dry.
Refer to photo for placement and attach stickers to frame.
TipsRefer to photo to complete project.
Follow manufacturer's directions for all products used.