These headbands can be designed to match any wedding color and style. They’re perfect for a flower girl, bridesmaid, or even the bride!
Designed by Michaels Design Team
- Fabric Covered Headbands (or may use plastic that you cover with ribbon)
- Assorted Non-Wired Ribbon (if using plastic headbands)
- Assorted Wire-Edged Ribbon (for flowers)
- Silk Flowers (optional)
- Embellishments of choice such as: Feather Plumes, Assorted Rhinestones, Pearls, Beads, etc.
- Low Temp Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
Use fabric covered headbands or wrap plastic headbands with ribbon to cover and secure with glue.
To make ribbon roses, simply pull the wire from one side of the ribbon to gather ribbon. Be sure to secure the other end so wire won’t pull out. Roll the gathered ribbon into a flower and secure with glue at end.
Tulle is a great filler for the headbands. Create a bow or just gather at one end and use as a base for gluing on the flowers or ribbons.
When using silk flowers, remove as much of the backing as possible and glue onto headband. This way it is not so bulky on the headband.
Glue on feathers, rhinestones, pearls, beads and even grandma’s vintage broach.
Use photo as a guide and follow manufacturer’s instructions for all products used.
Cover your own headband with ribbon of choice.