Wedding Memories True Love Photo Canvas
- Canvas, 12"x16"
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Craft Paint - Wild Blueberry
- Liquitex® Gesso - White
- Liquitex® Gel Medium
- Acrylic Paint - Dark Color of Choice (Optional)
- Recollections™ Impact Capital Sticker Letters - T, R, U, E (2), L, O and V
- Paintbrushes - Wide and Liner
- Photograph Copy, 12"x16" (Toner Based Copy)
Make a color copy from a toner-based printer of a photograph that fits the size of your canvas.
Use gel medium to adhere the photo to the canvas, making sure that there are no bubbles.
Apply a layer of gel medium on top of the photo. Let dry.
Spell out "TRUE LOVE" using the sticker letters, in the center of the canvas.
Once you have applied the letters, mix white gesso and apply a wash on top of the photo. Add as many layers as desired. The layers will depend on how much of the photo shows through the letters.
Once the paint has dried, remove the stickers.
Optional: For a finishing touch, paint a dark border around the edges to make the words pop.